1. Information collection
We collect information when you :
- Browse our website ;
- Register on our site ;
- Log in to your account ;
- Fill out a contact form ;
- You disconnect from our site.
The information collected includes :
- your identity data (surname and first name) ;
- your contact details (postal address, email address, telephone number) .
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer, tablet or mobile and your browser. This information does not identify you personally. The following information is exchanged :
- the Internet domain name and your IP address with which you access our site;
- the type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the pages you visit;
- the address of the referring site, if you reach our site from another site.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used to :
- Provide the service for which you have called upon Cartis;
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs ;
- Improve our website .
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, other than as necessary to respond to a request..
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
5. Cookie management
When consulting our site www.cartisclassiccar.fr, cookies are placed on your computer, mobile or tablet..
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer, tablet or any other mobile device when accessing our website. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the equipment from which you access.
The information obtained is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you connect, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or the operating system of your computer from which you visit the site.
These cookies do not allow you to be identified, but record information relating to the navigation of your terminal on our site..
The shelf life of this information by Cartis on your computer is 30 days.
7. Your rights over your data
Respect for your privacy and your personal data is a priority for us and we undertake to process your data in the strictest respect of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (the "IEL law") as amended and of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”).
Any complaint can be made to the CNIL at the following address : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet